Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Coconut latch-hook pillow review

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MarianneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First, I will confess I am a non-crafty type. But, my daughter received this kit (2 big pillows + supplies)for Xmas and I gave it a try with her last night. Even I figured it out :-) She is almost 11 and has been so psyched all day working on her project. (She'll probably finish mine too, as she has way more time than me!!) Just wanted to report that it is a do-able kit, with a great Coconut product to enjoy at the end. It comes in a really large box too: so, it is an admirable gift-giving idea!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the review! I've seen it at the store! It looks great to put the pillows in the kids rooms! or any room for that matter! Even on the dog bed! [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the review! I really wanted to get the latch hook pillows.... Maybe I will get them with THE CODE....hm..

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 21, 2005 10:38 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KariS's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2003
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is a cute set. I gave it to my friend's twin daughters (12) who are very crafty. The project was probably a little too easy for them - they are learning to quilt this winter - but they love Coconut and the best thing is the set comes with two so I figured it was great for them. Everything you need is included and the pillow is pre-formed, so you don't even have to worry about stuffing and stitching the pillow up.

    I used to latch hook when I was younger and have been thinking about getting one for myself [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Latch hooking is one of the easiest things out there to do once you get the hang of holding the hook correctly. I'm hoping that the latch hook kit might signal a move towards returning the historical crafts too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •